Even if you don’t see a job opening that applies to your skillset, drop us a line and let us know why you’re interested in working with us.
Creating content and telling stories are at the heart of what we do. However, it’s research and strategy that inform us on who our audience is and where to find them online.
The right person for the job is an analytical thinker and self-starter. You should have good writing and communicating chops too. What you may lack in experience as far as the more technical skills, you make up for with a desire to learn and get better every day.
We work with clients in a range of industries, so your ability to think broadly is important. Last but no least, you’re a team player who cares about the work, the clients, and the company.
– Create and implement strategies to further the goals of each client
– Coordinate media and advertisement placements
– Keyword research
– Assist with the build out of editorial and social media calendars
– Write and edit blogs
– Shoot, edit, and format photos & videos
– Manage and track the competitive landscape for clients
– Collaborate across all agency departments
– Support the team in any required duties
– Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
– The ability to meet deadlines
– Organized with attention to detail
– The ability to handle several projects at once
– Strong knowledge of basic SEO
– Working knowledge of technical SEO
– Strong understanding of social media and Google Ads
– The ability to create and apply digital strategies across a variety of client industries
– Understanding of Google tools, such as Analytics and Search Console
– Willingness to lend a hand to every department
– Understanding of email marketing
– Interest in UX/UI to effectively communicate with designers
– Interest in web development to effectively communicate with developers
– The ability to communicate with and present to clients
– Some marketing/advertising agency experience
Things to Know
– Compensation will be negotiated based on experience and skill set
– We’ll provide you with an Apple computer while employed at WolfeCo
– We’ll pay a percentage of your cell phone bill
– Your monthly music subscription is on us
– We work a hybrid schedule with three days in the office and two remote
– Insurance and 401k will not be offered at this time
Though we’re growing, we’re still a small company. Each employee will be expected to perform a multitude of tasks, none of which are too small, and none of which are too big – we’re a team that supports each other. So if you’re eager to learn in a fast-paced environment, send us your résumé and two examples of work you think apply to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.